Dinner for Two + Leftovers
What you need:
- 3 Chicken Breasts
- 6 Medium Potatoes
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 4 ½ TBSP Hot Sauce
- 1 ½ TBSP Garlic Powder
- ¾ TBSP Paprika
- ¾ TBSP Black Ground Pepper
- 1 1/8 TSP Salt
- 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Bacon Pieces to taste
- Green onions to taste
1. Preheat oven to 500º F
2. Cube potatoes.
3. Mix olive oil, hot sauce, garlic powder, paprika, pepper, and salt.
4. Coat potatoes in sauce.
5. Spread out in a greased baking dish.
6. Bake potatoes for 30 minutes. Stir every 15 minutes.
7. While potatoes are cooking, cube chicken.
8. Place chicken in leftover sauce from potatoes. (We had to mix up more.)
9. When potatoes are fully cooked, put coated chicken on top of potatoes.
10. Reduce heat to 400º F.
11. Return dish to oven for 12 minutes.
12. When chicken is fully cooked, sprinkle on the cheese, bacon, and green onions.
13. Put dish back in the oven until cheese is melted.