- 1 (6 ounce) package sliced pepperoni
- 1 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 (10 1/8 ounce) packages Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Roll dough
- Take out the crescent rolls, and separate into the individual triangles.
- Flatten each triangle and slice it so that it becomes three small triangles.
- Dice pepperoni into very tiny pieces. (I use my Ninja)
- Add the pepperoni into the cream cheese, mixing well.
- Take a very small spoonful of cream cheese/pepperoni mixture and put it in the middle of one of the crescent rolls triangles.
- Pinch up all of the sides around the filling, rolling into a ball.
- Repeat and place them all on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for the amount of time stated on the crescent rolls (usually 10-13 minutes at 375°F).
- Let cool for a few minutes before serving!
- Add some Italian seasoning and serve w/ pizza sauce for Pizza White Trash Pockets.
- Add a little Mozzarella cheese for a gooier cheese center.
- try adding some black olives, and green onions!